The recently refurbished office on St Mary Street has new inhabitants. Sonovate, the UK’s leading finance and back-office tech provider, have set up shop on the 4th floor at 101 Cardiff.
Their winning combination of cutting edge tech, flexible finance and a personal service has made Sonovate a leader in their industry. To continue to grow and push the boundaries as a business, Sonovate realised they needed to create an optimum working environment that truly reflected their business.
Sonovate were advised in their search by property consultancy Knight Frank. Mark Sutton, partner at Knight Frank in Cardiff, said: “Sonovate co-founders Richard Prime and Damon Chapple were seeking premises that would accommodate their rapid expansion as well as reflecting the nature of the business – 101 Cardiff was a stand out option for them.”
101 Cardiff strays away from the standard interior of an office. The space provides a stripped-back style, with concrete ceilings and exposed columns. High quality fixtures and fittings such as the latest LED lighting are balanced with recycled vintage lighting and high-quality carpet, which is also used in Google’s London headquarters.
Damon Chapple, joint CEO of Sonovate, said: “Our business has gone from strength to strength and with numbers increasing, we needed to find a new home for the business in Cardiff. 101 gave us exactly the type of space we were looking for.”
With communal workspaces, cutting edge meeting rooms and a broad, open plan office space, 101 is the perfect environment for Sonovate’s team to push the business to another level of growth.
For more information about Sonovate, its product and the future of financiers, visit sonovate.com or call 020 7112 4959.
If you would like images or more information about Sonovate please email email@example.com or call 020 7112 4949.
- Sonovate was founded in 2011 by Damon Chapple and Richard Prime
- Over 1000 recruitment agencies work with Sonovate
- Sonovate sees up to 60 new sign-ups each month
- Sonovate has grown 300% YOY over the last three years
- In the last 18 months, Sonovate has received £20m in VC investment
- Sonovate runs thousands of contracts every day and funds £3-5m each week
- Sonovate has won several awards since its launch, including Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year Award at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence