Sonovate Launches Industry First Mobile Timesheet App
London – Sonovate, the UK’s leading recruitment and consultancy finance provider, has announced the launch of its new mobile timesheet application.
The new app is a pocketbook version of the fintech’s online timesheet management portal. A system currently used by over 3,000 contractors.
Designed and built by Sonovate’s in-house Tech team, the mobile app is packed with features to provide businesses and their contractors an even smoother timesheet experience. Common contractor pain points, such as having to wait until they’re home or by a scanner to submit timesheets have been eliminated. Find out more here.
Co-founders and Co-CEOs Damon Chapple and Richard Prime, said:
“This new innovation marks a key milestone in our journey. We’re extremely proud to be the first invoice financier to build an app to support the submission of timesheets anytime and anywhere.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. So with businesses and their contractors in mind, we’ve extended our offering to create a seamless omnichannel timesheet experience across desktop, mobile and tablets devices”.
If you would like images or more information about Sonovate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7112 4949.
- Sonovate was founded in 2011 by Damon Chapple and Richard Prime
- Over 1000 recruitment agencies work with Sonovate
- Sonovate sees up to 60 new sign-ups each month
- Sonovate has grown 300% YOY over the last three years
- In the last 18 months, Sonovate has received £20m in VC investment
- Sonovate runs thousands of contracts every day and funds £3-5m each week
- Sonovate was named by Syndicate Room as the fifth fastest growing company in 2017
- Sonovate has won several awards since its launch, including Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year Award at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence