London – Sonovate, the UK’s leading finance and back-office tech provider for the recruitment industry decided to take on the challenge and make 2019 the year of fundraising.
In Q1, Sonovate raised £2,869.25 with staff from both offices holding a number of events and activities from raffles to 10k runs.
Huge thank you to all the businesses who contributed.
Richard Prime, the co-CEO of Sonovate, commented: “We’re delighted to be able to support the fight against cancer and fundraise on behalf of two worthy charities in Clic Sargent and Marie Curie.”
Prime continued: “our aim this year is to fundraise and highlight the tremendous work charities such as Clic Sargeant and Marie Curie do for people in need, and it was a pleasure to be able to do this for them in Q1.”
Sonovate would like to thank all the businesses, donations and sponsors that helped fundraise this quarter.
Special mentions to: Ballie Ballerson, Bath Rugby, Boulders, Cardiff Blues, Celtic Manor, Escape Rooms (Cardiff), London Shuffle Club, Malmaison Group, Marco Pierre White (Cardiff), Penarth Golf Club, Queens London, Saracens, SFG (Roof East), Steinbeck & Shaw and Whistle Punks, for all their help during this quarter with our record-breaking fundraising efforts.
If you would like images or more information about Sonovate please email email@example.com or call 020 7112 4949.
- Founded in 2012 by Damon Chapple and Richard Prime
- 42% of agencies taking their first facility in 2018 chose Sonovate
- In total, Sonovate’s funded over £750m invoices
- Over 2,200 businesses use Sonovate
- 12,000 contractors funded
- Funded placements in 38 countries
- Received £20m in VC investment
- *Fastest-growing UK fintech and 12th fastest-growing private British business
*Beauhurst and SyndicateRoom profiled the 100 fastest-growing companies based on how their valuations have grown over the past three years