Automating processes allows us to focus on our strength…recruitment
The platform is easy to use, giving you access to contracts, timesheets, invoices and visibility of payments.
Founder and Owner,Lithum3
IT and Business Change
Core reasons for joining Sonovate:
- Creates financial stability: To give a great service you need to be financially stable
- Ease of use: Really easy to use so mistakes are minimised and means we have confidence in our back office
- Automation improves efficiency: Automating processes allows us to focus on our strength…Recruitment
- Grow faster: Enables you to grow much quicker than a recruitment business say…10 years ago
- Forms part of our ethos to work with specialists: As a business we focus on optimising business processes, blending in-house skills with external specialists to create a simple and efficient experience
Lithium3 was founded in 2017, specialising in IT and Business Change. With a number of years experience recruiting in the contract space, I knew Lithium3 would need to work with a reliable partner to support cash flow and back office administration.
We evaluated Sonovate against a leading bank and a privately owned financier. Sonovate’s back office offering outperformed both. Ultimately, the decision came down to the strength of the recommendation we received about Sonovate and the fact we felt more confident about the service our candidates and clients would receive.
Key elements we enjoy from Sonovate include:
- The platform is easy to use, giving you access to contracts, timesheets, invoices and visibility of payments.
- When you’re growing a business, the last thing you want to be doing is spending time on activity that isn’t fee generating. Sonovate’s alleviates the need to manage everything yourself and lets you focus on what you do best.
- Having everything in place gives you the ability to approach the market with more confidence.
Since we began trading, our business has grown rapidly. In the short-term our goal is to grow our contract book (maintaining our 70/30 contract to perm split), improve our all-round business performance and increase team headcount. In the next 12 months we want to grow our brand, client base and take our customer service ratings to an outstanding level.
Only pay for what you need
No subscription fees. No annual contracts. Sonovate takes a small cut depending how much you use it, so the service can scale easily with you.